Friday, October 10, 2008

The Search for Edmonton's BEST Burger

So...for those of you who watch How I Met Your Mother, you may remember a recent episode where Marshall is searching for the BEST Burger EVER! That got me thinking...

Where in Edmonton is the BEST Burger EVER!??? I have not had a chance to eat everywhere, but I am going to list some of the places where I have eaten. However, I want input as to the location of that elusive piece of heaven.

  • Nexxt Act - just off Whyte Ave on Calgary Trail. I haven't been there in years, but from what I can remember, they had GREAT burgers.
  • Squires - Whyte Ave and about 106st (give or take). Again...haven't been there in years but they were pretty good.
  • FatBurger - meh...good burger but not worth the hype
  • Red Robin - decent
Now of course I have eaten at every Fast Food restaurant around, but I don't even consider them to be anywhere NEAR a decent burger. There are probably other places I have gone to, but obviously they have not impressed me enough to remember.

Please feel free to comment on my post if you think you have some insight for me. I would like to keep the suggestions local to Edmonton, or within a 10 min drive from the City in the event there is something close...

Thanks and Happy Eating!

No comments: