Last Friday we drove up to Grande Prairie for the weekend. We had a number of things planned and we hoped for a fun filled weekend. We were not disappointed.
- The drive up was fun! 100km/hr winds tossed my car around like you wouldn't believe. Kinda glad we didn't take the SMART car! LOL
- Michelle's parents took us to see a play - Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Over all I think it was good, but I found it to be at least an hour longer than it needed to be. Also, the one actor was SO bad he shouldn't even have been doing commercials! LOL
- Saturday morning I went to see a couple of potential venues for our GP version of Fragapalooza. That went OK as we hopefully narrowed it down. Once I get all the info I will be able to make a decision.
- Saturday night we went to my friend's house for "Casino Night". They transformed their basement into a Casino - Baccarat table, Blackjack table and a Craps table. We started off with $110000 in funny money and the person with the most money at the end was declared the winner. With a couple of the guys attempting to circumvent the rules, Michelle and I pooled our winnings and we had the most money - $506000!!! I got to pick a prize from behind door #1 or door #2. I chose door #2 and won a lovely parting gift - Anti Monkey Butt powder. ...
- Sunday morning was spent watching Emily and Dillon play hockey. It was too early for me, but was still lots of fun. After brunch and early supper we made our way home.