Sunday, October 12, 2008

My quest begins today for a healthier lifestyle.

So...my last post was all about finding that elusive Burger - you know the one...that burger that makes you close your eyes as you enjoy the first bite. Well, yesterday I purchased my first piece of exercise equipment.

That's right...you can indeed believe your eyes. I said it...I bought some exercise equipment.

Canadian Tire has a WICKED deal on the Horizon E500 Elliptical Machine. Regular price is $1400 and they had it on for $400. how could I pass that up? I talked to the wife and she said she would love to have one so that sealed the deal.

So, today I set it up after wrestling it into the house and down to the basement all by myself. All 165lbs of it. :)

Once it was setup (pretty easy actually), I decided I may as well try it out. 30 minutes later I was DEAD! (as in tired) This machine kicked my ass! Hopefully both my wife and I will continue to use this and it won't become a $400 clothes hangar. Time will tell.

I think I should maybe start tracking my progress (assuming there IS some progress) in my quest to lose some weight and be healthier.

Stay tuned...

No comments: