Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bubble Tea in Edmonton

So...I go out in search of some Bubble Tea last night and two of the 4 locations I know of were closed - at 8:30pm on a Tuesday night! What's up with that?

The Tea Cottage downtown and the Dream Tea House just off Whyte Ave were both closed. The only other locations I know of are in West Edmonton Mall, and by the time I would have gotten there, they would have been closed too. I was sad.

So...I am looking for more Bubble Tea locations in Edmonton! If you know of any, let me know!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Tiffany T said...

China town has one that's open until like 1 a.m... but I can't remember the name. And there's one on 97th that's an anime fusion cafe that's open late called Sou Kawaii.

<3!
-T^2

Unknown said...

I believe I saw one at North Edmonton Common just south of 137th Ave on St. Albert Trail, I have no idea how good it is though :P