Monday, October 20, 2008

Blah blah blah

Well...here we are...it's been a few days since I updated this and not much has actually changed.

OK...so I lied. I picked up an XBOX 360 finally. I had been waiting and waiting and the price was finally right to buy one. Got Lego Batman and DeadRising to play. Both are really fun games and should keep me occupied. (like I need something else to do!)

The other day I wanted to go for Sushi...$130 later Michelle and I were full. YIKES! Can you believe that? $130...for raw fish! If only I could find a nice all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant around here. When we are in Calgary we found one that isn't bad...something like $25/person...that I can live with. Sumo Lounge in Eau Claire Market in case anyone is wondering. Not sure how long it will be around as I have heard rumours that they are tearing the Market down...

In other news...I have been hitting the elliptical machine every couple days and finding it a bit easier now than the first time I was on it. That's good right? LOL Hopefully I can continue to improve and will begin to see some results. Only time will tell.

That's it for now...

No comments: