Monday, June 7, 2010

Empire Avenue

If you look to the left you will see a new widget for Empire Avenue.  This is the newest thing to social networking.  Basically, it is a stock market where YOU are the commodity and your stock value will depend on your social media footprint.

At this point I am not sold on it yet.  It appears to require people to basically spam all the social media tools they use in order to keep their stock value high.  For someone like myself who only posts a few updates a day, my stock is rather neutral.  I will continue to play with it as they continue to tweak things, and we will see where it goes.

If anyone is interested in an invite, I do have some left that I can give out.  Let me know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.