Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Update!!!

It's been a fairly quiet week...work, hockey, TV...not too much going on. Although, we did find out that Tracey got engaged on the weekend. Congrats!!

Brittany came over last weekend and I went to her soccer game Sunday morning. She almost scored a goal and it was exciting! Played a little RockBand with her and it was all good.

Worked all week and started my on-call on Thursday. Had a busy weekend which was too bad as I was seriously hoping to do absolutely nothing this weekend. Instead, I spent a number of hours at work, and another few hours working from home. However, the pager so far has let me sleep at night and all the work has been during the day.

Brittany came over again this weekend but we didn't play any RB. Instead, she was stuck with me at work on Saturday for more than 3 hours. Sorry Britt! Went to another soccer game - this time at 9am. Too damn early for a Sunday morning!

Another week is upon us...wonder what is in store this week?!?

No comments: