Friday, September 9, 2011

(annual) Update!

Wow...it has been a year almost since I posted...I really suck at blogging...oh well.

Spring came, I rode my motorbike.  Summer came, I rode some more.  Now that fall is almost upon us, I still ride.  :)  Almost 15000km this year.

Our 2nd annual FP Bike Trip was a huge success again this year.  It was AWESOME!  Almost 2000km in 4 days.  Want to do it again!  LOL

We are gearing up for our trip to Calgary for Gramma's b-day and planning on taking the bike as the weather is really good...much nicer than last year.  LOL  I was hoping to get time this weekend to also hit the mountains for a bit of a ride, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen.  Maybe next weekend?  Can only hope.

As always, don't hold your breath for updates...but who knows, I may actually update more often.  Then again, maybe not.  :)

No comments: