Monday, November 16, 2009

Where's my cane sonny?

So...there I was minding my own business on a Saturday evening. Tracey (sister-in-law) bought a new house so we were helping them break it in when I get a text message. I check and it is from my son saying that he has some news. You can imagine my shock and surprise when he tells me that he and his girlfriend are pregnant. That's right...you heard me. BubbaMike is going to be a Grandpa for real!

After I got over my initial shock - oh wait...I still haven't. It's not that I am upset or anything, but I worry about Rob and wish nothing but the best for him. He is only 17 which is WAY too young to be fathering a child. I was 21 when I became a father and that was too young. I remember well the challenges I went through, so I can only hope for the best for Robin and Storm.

Now that I have completely blown your mind...on to other thoughts.

Umm...

Ahh...

Right now, at this point in time, nothing I can say would come even close to topping my latest news. Maybe I will come up with something later...

No comments: